- 0 Comments
The Royal Society of Canada Expert Panel Review public hearing day on Safety Code 6 Limits of Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Energy (wireless radiation safety)
Is Health Canada manipulating the independent safety review of wireless radiation from cell phones, cell towers, smart meters and WiFi? See the evidence below, and judge for yourself.
Exposure limits to wireless radiation levels from wireless devices is governed by Health Canada through Safety Code 6.
Cell phone users have dramatically increased from 95,000 in 1997 to over 27 million today. Safety Code 6, based on 6 minutes of exposure, has not been updated since the 1980’s.
China, Russia, Italy and Switzerland have wireless radiation limits that are 100 times safer than Canada’s.
Just last week, Belgium joined the list of countries banning the sale of cell phones to children.
Redacted documents (below on the right side) clearly demonstrate Health Canada has suggested who should be on the “independent” panel. They also demonstrate that Health Canada is trying to influence the evidence the panel considers.
Frank Clegg, CEO
“There is no doubt in my mind that Health Canada is not allowing the Royal Society to run a proper independent review. We have in our possession from Canada’s Privacy Act, called Access to Information requests, demonstrating beyond any doubt Health Canada has hampered the independence of the Royal Society and restricted information that is to be made public.
I am very concerned that Health Canada’s “weight of evidence claims” do not follow any of the critical steps in open, transparent and international scientific protocols.”
- Global News – Health Canada is manipulating a review of cellphone radiation: critics
- CBC – Wireless radiation safety hearing criticized
- CTV – Health Canada manipulating review of cellphone radiation: advocacy group
- Huffington Post – Cell Phone Radiation: Health Canada Is Manipulating Review, Say Critics
- Broadway World – Health Canada Manipulates ‘Independent’ Safety Review of Cell Phone Radiation, Former Microsoft President to Testify
- Top News – Criticism of wireless radiation safety hearing
- Consumer Electronics – Health Canada Manipulates “Independent” Safety Review of Cell Phone Radiation
- Public Meetings Need To Be Fair
- Impact du sans fil sur la santé: Santé Canada accusé de partialité
- Gaïa Presse – Radiofréquences – Révision du code de sécurité 6 de Santé Canada
- Le Huffington Post – Impact du sans fil sur la santé: Santé Canada accusé de partialité