New Health Challenges in the Digital Age
- 0 Comments
As you know, C4ST is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to educating and informing Canadians and their policy makers about the dangers of the exposures to unsafe levels of wireless electromagnetic radiation from technology and to work with all levels of government to create healthier communities for children and families from coast to coast.
We want people to understand how exposure to wireless radiation can harm human health.
We will protect the author’s identity and post on our website the impact statements.
We hope reading these personal stories will serve as a much-needed ‘wake-up call’ for people who can make a difference, including: legislators, doctors, public health officials, educators etc.
Others who experience these symptoms and have not been able ‘to connect the dots’ will also benefit.
Our stories need to be succinct for optimum impact.
Please tell us your story, setting out the details as briefly as you can, in 300- 400 words; and the challenges you face in your daily life.
Please include a few sentences on:
- your symptoms – in a bullet list
- what seems to make your symptom(s) better, or worse
- what might have led to these and how long you have noticed them (Started a new job in a high-tech office ……. a few years ago and …
- impact on your daily life (I am a student (a teacher) and unable to attend/work in our WiFi-enabled school …
- what your doctor (s) has advised – any diagnosis?
If you are interested in telling your story, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
C4ST – CEO