Freiburger Appeal Germany
- 0 Comments
Out of concern for the health of our fellow human beings do we – as established physicians of all fields, especially that of environmental medicine – turn to the medical establishment and those in public health and political domains, as well as to the public.
We have observed, in recent years, a dramtic rise in sever and chronic diseases amoung our patients, especially:
- Learning, concentration, and behavioural disorders (e.g. ADD)
- Extreme flucuations in blood pressure, ever harder to influence with medications
- Heart rythm disorders
- heart attacks and strokes among an increasingly younger population
- Brian-degenerative diseases (e.g. Alzhiemers) and epilepsy
- Cancerous affections: leukemia, brain tumors
Read the full appeal by clicking the link below.